Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our client, a leading Sports Management & Promotion company is London's West End
Our client is a growing Sports Management & Promotion company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus. Due to growth across their business, an opportunity has arisen in the accountancy team for a Finance Manager to join.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Finance Manager with responsibility for the following duties:
* Accounts payable: receive, code, process supplier invoices into Xero Accounts system (including company credit card statements).
* Accounts payable: initiate payment run schedule for the Chairman, issue payments by cheques/ BACS etc & process into Xero system.
* Preparing monthly management accounts and reports for the board members.
* Facilitating the accountants in preparation of statutory accounts and reports for annual audit.
* Preparing annual budgets and quarterly cashflows.
* Preparing feasibility report, budget and financial forecast for international championship events.
* Preparing worldwide events P&L.
* Keeping up to date with current sports market trends.
* Liaising with UK, EU and non-EU suppliers.
* Managing company bank accounts and being the first point of contact.
* Controlling and monitoring the use of company credit cards.
* Monitoring cash flow and predicting future trends.
* Preparing 5-year business plan/ projection when requested by the CEO.
* Payroll: which includes processing starters and leavers and submission of PAYE/ NI payments to HMRC.
* Payroll: running year end and generating accurate P60s and P11ds.
* Processing staff expenses and seeking appropriate approvals.
* Filing VAT returns and dealing with tax claims from EU and non-EU countries.
* Dealing with external suppliers, including the company bankers, auditors and insurance brokers.
* Accounts receivable- create code & issue all sales invoices, process into Xero system to reconcile AP/AR and ledgers.
* Communicate with suppliers regarding the status of payments.
* Weekly reconciliation of all ledgers.
* Dealing with matters arising related to foreign exchange.
* File confirmation statements and annual accounts in timely manner with the support of external accountants.
* Assisting with the audit.
* Keeping informed with financial regulations and changes.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within accounts, and will be happy doing both transactional and month-end management accounts. Ideally this person will have experience working within a Sports Management or Sporting Agency.
Salary of £30,000- £35,000
Competitive benefits package