Accounts Receivable Controller
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join our client, a leading Oil & Gas company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus
Our client is a leading Oil & Gas company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus. Due to expansion across their accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join the business.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Controller with responsibility for the following duties:
- Daily allocation of funds received from customers in GBP & USD.
- Daily, weekly & monthly direct debit collections using Interpay DD system.
- Daily checks of returned DDs, Addacs, Auddis notifications from Interpay.
- Posting and allocating refunds to customers.
- Sending out weekly statements to customers.
- Analysis of daily & monthly aged debtors report
- Chasing debtors for outstanding monies
- Monitoring and chasing payments, and resolving queries using portal for US Military customers.
- Monitoring prepaid customer process and liaising with sales team
- Ensure bank guarantees are valid and updated
- Update credit limits from Coface & Experian notifications
- Monthly Experian credit checks
- Raising manual monthly recharge invoices for intercompany and external customers in GBP & USD
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
- Setting up new customers following approval process
- Reinstating customer bank details
- Amending payment terms once approved
- General filing & keeping an organised house
- Cover as required for the AR team
The successful candidate must have:
* Minimum 2 years' experience of working in a fast-paced AR role
* Excellent credit control experience with good track record
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of all AR functions
Salary of £27,000
Competitive benefits package