Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant within the Commercial Finance team of a Global Manufacturing business.
The client is one of the worlds leading production/manufacturing firms.
- Able to demonstrate sound technical ability in order to accurately complete monthly accounts including Prepayments and Accruals and be able to reconcile all Balance Sheet controls in line timetable requirements.
- Provide variance analysis explaining movements to forecasts of discounts.
- Work proactively providing sales volume and value information to the commercial management teams.
- Effective business partnering to the sales team to be at the centre of commercial decision making.
- Support creation of forecast and planning templates and be confident in reviewing and challenging submissions with the sales teams
- Review and improve promotion evaluation models in order to challenge sales teams on effectiveness of the chosen mechanics.
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of commercial finance.
- Maintain accuracy of promotional funding databases, liaising with sales teams to understand individual customer contracts and implications.
- Understanding of UK accounting principles.
- Influencing skills due to the need to impart, gather and understand financial information across different functions within the business.
- Understands the principles and processes of effective communication and how to apply them, also to understand how to provide and actively seek feedback in a way which enhances confidence and commitment.
Competitive Salary, on-site car parking, Study support