SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a service organisation in Grantham. This role is as a result of promotion, and offers the successful applicant excellent progression and development opportunities.
As the Management Accountant, you will take full ownership for your business area.
- To prepare accurate and reliable management accounts on a timely basis
- To manage the month end process, ensuring all required tasks are completed
- Process and prepare budgets, import into Sage and revise on a quarterly basis
- Explain reasons for performance variances against budget
- Update forecasts and adjust accordingly to reflect any variances that are not expected to trend
- Prepare balance sheet, ensuring all control accounts and balances are reconciled
- To work together as a team, supporting the Assistant Management Accountant to complete their duties
- Regularly review debtor balances, following up old debt and resolving any issues or delays in accrued income being invoiced
- Contribute to the group's overall cash flow management process
- To develop good working relationships across other areas of the organisation including operations, and other support functions
- Assisting with External audits and preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with Internal Audits
- To carry out duties as advised by the line manager appropriate to the role
You will be studying and ideally towards the latter stages of an accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). You will have excellent attention to detail, and experience of business partnering, and building relationships with stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity of you are looking to progress your career, and work for an organisation where you can really influence.
If this sounds like the next step that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.