Interim Financial Analyst
A varied Financial Analysis role with a focus on budgeting, business planning and month end reporting combined with some process improvements project work.
A well established, global engineering company.
- Leading certain month end close activities, ensuring that deadlines are met with quality output
- Ensure the provision of accurate monthly cost statements to management and other stakeholders
- Produce an annual budget, monitor and report on variances throughout the financial year
- Prepare 10 Year Business Plan
- Prepare Latest Estimates (LE's) on a quarterly basis
- Prepare monthly management accounts and dashboards with KPI reporting
- Prepare 24-month forward looking cash forecasts
- Process improvements / efficiency projects
- Actively participate in new initiative assessments engaging with a variety of stakeholders within the business - financial business cases
- Maintain and develop good relationships with individuals / organisations at all levels within the organisations.
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACA
- 3-5 years financial experience
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and management accounting experience
- Well-developed problem solving and resource investigation skills
A nine month contract with a great brand offering a competitive salary and good benefits.