Entry level Business Analyst
About the Role:
We are looking for Business Analysts who would assist our clients in applying our software applications to their organization. Come be a part of a very talented and innovated team and help ensure that the system output supports the clients' operations and serves to manage their operating margins by applying your systems skill sets.
- While working under close supervision and direction, gather and organize information on business requirements, problems and procedures.
- Create and maintain software development artifacts not limited to BRD's, FRD's, Data Dictionaries.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Assist in the development, integration and definition of Systems Process procedures and roadmaps. Review documentation and analyze data gathered to develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Subject to review and approval by a supervisor, provide content knowledge for ongoing process development, and sustain user base support. Assist with interviewing personnel and conduct on–site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Master's Degree
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Data Analysis: MS Excel, SQL querying.
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Preferred willingness to relocate nationwide in the US for projects
We are a fast–growing software development company with clients in various industries such as Healthcare, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, and eCommerce. Staffigo Technical Services receives multiple applications, although we try to reach everyone to discuss, sometimes its humanly impossible to reach out to everyone, if you are a good fit for the role, an associate will reach you to discuss further.
Staffigo Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.