Primary Location – Centennial, CO
V–Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Accounts Payable for our premier client in Centennial, CO. This is a contract/contract–to–hire position in the electronics industry.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and Certifications ??
- Oracle experience is preferred
Education and Experience ??
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years accounts payable and/or related experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate to Advanced level of verbal and written communications skills
- Basic level of mathematical skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Job Responsibilities ??
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast paced, environment with the ability to work under pressure.
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on intermediary transactions for typically product related invoices and ensure timeliness of payments. Exceptions of invoice to PO matching will be assigned either to individual working folders in Oracle or in an exception report. These could include short shipments, full shipments, wrong PO number, quantity variances, parts received on a different PO, price variances, returns, etc.
- Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally. The majority of communication is in email form.
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
- Other duties as assigned
- High Volume Experience
- Must have strong excel experience including experience with uploads.