IT Business Analyst
Process improvement, performance measurement, business management analysis – no matter what it's called, it comes down to one thing: learn how an organization works and make it better.
That's what you do: you make things better.
Short term opportunity for change entails:
• Capture the necessary Business and Functional Requirements to support the use of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Office 365 Online.
• Work with client Business Owners to learn, capture and document their business needs, design / architect solutions, and ensure the implementation is completed.
• Identify and deliver short term solutions; optimize for the long–term strategy; set business teams up with solutions that are configurable, scalable and easy to learn and manage.
• Implement out of the box SharePoint solutions; creating sites, templates, workflows and forms; articulating a clear content management strategy with complete taxonomy/metadata processes. Establish and manage a feature backlog.
• Learn & understand what the business does and how it operates.
• Examine existing business processes and content.
• Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation.
• Capture requirements, process flows,
• Generate technical requirements, proof of concept solutions.
• Drive delivery and implementation of the new processes, features and tools.
• Create training.
• Highly driven, analytical and organized; energized by the opportunity to learn, optimize and deliver quickly.
• Experience with SharePoint (preferred) and content management systems; capable of building on–the–fly, out of the box solutions.
• Demonstrated experience with project management, software development methodologies, requirements elicitation and analysis, IT project implementation.