BUSINESS ANALYST - IT / DATA
Job code: #10650
BUSINESS ANALYST – IT / DATA
Our client is a global firm specializing in investment and risk management and is in search of a technical Business Analyst to support the collaboration and delivery efforts for software development for a 6–month contract.
The ideal candidate has 7 – 10 years Business Analyst and/or Project Management experience that includes major IT projects, is a critical thinker, and expert domain knowledge in key asset management areas. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic professional to mediate a global business and their IT side of development.
• Collect, analyze, and communicate business requirements with colleagues and external vendors.
• Deliver records required during various stages of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) as well the System Integration Life Cycle until completion.
• Collaborate with internal counterparts to identify problems and solutions, and develop business strategy.
• Manage external software vendors and inside clients, and join forces with local and overseas counterparts to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Work closely with the architects and developers of the technical team to define and create specifications and design.
• Liaise between external service and software partners and internal BAU teams to translate business requirements into functional process design.
• Partner with the development teams to review and test the system design and performance to guarantee quality.
• Support end of cycle testing processes such as integration, user acceptance, and production roll–out.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 7 – 10 years Business Analyst and/or Project Management experience in major IT projects, such as building cases, test planning and coordination, solution proposal, delivery of documentations, etc.
• Expert domain knowledge in key asset management areas such as fund management, trading, operations, sales, etc.
• Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
• Strong understanding of investment operations, specifically security and data domains; index data knowledge is a plus.
• Familiarity with Markit EDM is preferred.
• Motivated critical thinker with excellent analytical and negotiation skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job code: #10650
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at .
???Company Description Founded in 1965, DES is one of the oldest and most successful staffing firms in the Southwest. We have been recognized by The Texas Association of Personnel Consultants for having the top–producing personnel consultant for the past 18 years. Our client base is comprised of Fortune 500 corporations, mid–sized and small companies, as well as high–profile individuals.