Healthcare Lead Business Analyst (4938)
The Lead Data/Systems Business Analyst acts as the liaison between the Developer and the client reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and documenting the technical component of data or systems business requirements for data/systems enhancements or new client implementations. Instructs, directs and communicates with the team to ensure deadlines are met. Assists manager with staff development and quality assurance standards as needed.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates data/system business requirements for existing and new development.
- Writes detailed technical and business specifications, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify data files or systems
- Creates project plans, leads project meetings and coordinates other project activities
- Ensures deadlines are met.
- Leads the data analysis and profile efforts for new client implementations and system enhancements.
- Leads technical meetings with IT and business project team.
- Provides data mappings, user interface specifications, processing logic as per business requirements to the Developer.
- Communicates with users, developers and other team members.
- Tests development efforts and assists the client in user acceptance testing.
- Provides regular status reports clients, developers, and management as needed.
- Prepares weekly status report to management, monitors attendance records, contributes to the performance appraisals, prioritizes the project focus and monitors testing progress/results.
- Mentors and coaches more junior Analysts on the team.
- Subject matter source within the department fostering staff knowledge expansion and development.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to develop relationships both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work–related issues and problems.
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Required experience in Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, SQL, and Visio.
- Familiarity with TSA, File–Aid, and reviewing Flat files.
- Ability to understand relational database concepts and client–server concepts.
- Ability to drive project timelines to completion with a cross–functional team.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to multi–task and work under pressure.
- Some business travel required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge and/or certifications in software development methodologies such as Scrum is desired, but not required
- 6+ years related work experience
- Expert SQL knowledge
- Expert relational database systems knowledge
- Experience with various IT platforms and languages such as Informatica Power center, Java, DB2
Schedule: Monday–Friday 8:00am–5:00pm
Location: Irving, TX
Pay Rate: DOECompany Description For the past 20 years, OLSA Resources has been a renowned supplier of top talent to Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman–Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: