SALESFORCE Business Analyst - 203449
The Salesforce Business Analyst will elicit, analyze and document business requirements from key stakeholders within COMPANY Sales and Operations departments. This role will work collaboratively with technical teams within Salesforce and IT departments to analyze and solve business challenges and implement new solutions and improve existing processes utilizing the Salesforce.com platform.
Minimum 3 Years of experience in Business Analysis and Business Process
Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
Hands–on experience configuring Salesforce.com applications using advanced tools such as workflows, Visual Flow and Process builder
Ability to analyze and creatively solution complex business problems
Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills
Knowledge of Visual Force/APEX
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Organized and detail oriented and results driven
Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administrator or related field
Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce App Builder Certification
3+ Years of Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on the Salesforce.com platform. Responsible for documenting, reviewing and approval of Business Requirements Document and Functional Specification with Key Business Stakeholders.
- Responsible for Workflow, Gap and Impact analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Provide analysis thru all phases of SDLC.
- Manage releases from development sandbox to production environments using change set or shapshot tools.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities by implementing Proof of Concept pilots and developing supporting documentation.
- Support and train end–users as well as, develop and maintain documentation.
- Documentation of current business process and implementation of improved process measuring KPI's.
- Management and evaluation of AppExchange applications. Remain current with Salesforce releases and evaluate and recommend new feature and functionality where feasible.
This role will be responsible creating business applications configured on the Salesforce.com Platform to improve business performance for WHG Operations.
Salesforce Business Analyst will be capitalized and managed thru the IT Project management Demand process and tracked thru clarity.
This role will report to Manager, Salesforce Business Analysis & Administration.Company Description Global Hospitality and Entertainment Co.