Business Analyst/Datacenter Consultant
Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Milwaukee based company to find a Business Analyst/Datacenter Consultant for a contract position.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with 8 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- MUST have experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Experience preparing solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- 7+ years experience developing RFPs.
Candidates should send resumes to . Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign–on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom–line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry–leading IT services provider.