Business Analyst-Contract to Hire
This is a contract to hire (Business Analyst) US Citizens only–Onsite interview is mandatory
?? 3–5 years Information Technology work experience and/or Business Process Analysis work experience or accredited college training in a related field.
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of industry standards for business analysis methodologies; including but not limited to wire framing, conceptual design, developing functional and non–functional requirements, creating user stories, creating traceability matrices, developing business workflows, translating business requests for IT and vice versa; and system testing including system testing documentation.
?? Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft products: Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Project, and Visio. Other knowledge or useful experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Axure RP.
?? Expertise with full software development life cycle including software system analysis, functional design, technical design, development, testing, code review and production system support (Expert)
?? Ability to understand QA/Testing – Approaches, Applications
?? Strong understanding and experience of SDLC and IT governance methodologies, tools and approaches to successful project implementations; including Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies and project management principles.
- Must have ability to quickly obtain a working knowledge of the client information systems.
- Must have ability to quickly obtain a working knowledge of the client welfare operations and functions of the divisions.
- Must have the interpersonal and organizational skills necessary to assist large technology project staffs composed of multiple levels of technologist and related client services staff in order to recommend and manage solutions or resolve issues related to child welfare business systems.
- Must have the knowledge and skills needed to assist the division in enterprise resource planning, quality assurance, strategic planning and development, process improvements, and client relationships.
- Must be current in the knowledge of new technologies relevant to child welfare business systems that will allow discussions and recommendations to division managers and their staff.
?? Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently while coordinating with multiple stakeholders