IT Business Analyst (13107)
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS A CAREER CHANGING POSITION FOR YOU!
Strategic Staffing Solutions "S3" is currently searching for an IT Business Analyst with Oil & Gas experience for one of our largest clients in downtown Houston, TX!
Contract duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Location of Work: Houston, TX
Rate: Negotiable DOE
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- MUST have at least 6+ years of "RECENT" Business Analysis experience; solid experience with BRD (Business Requirements Documents) and FRD (Functional Requirements Documents) along with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) experience.
- Experience working on IT projects; proficient with gathering user requirements and translating into business and/or technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experienced at coordinating UAT and gathering functional requirements for enhancements.
- Experience with Agile.
- Prior Oil & Gas industry experience.
Keywords: IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Requirements gathering, UAT, User Acceptance testing, technical requirements, Oil & Gas, O&G, Business Analysis, UpstreamCompany Description Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman–owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of two companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 is also ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts and one of the top 25 among woman–owned businesses in the nation by Women's Enterprise USA Magazine.
S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has more than 3,000 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.