Equity Staffing is looking to fill a Business Analyst position for a reputable healthcare company in the Austin, TX area (78727)!
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT POSITION!
This position will include providing diagnostic support and ongoing technical project management within the Revenue Cycle workflow solutions. Triage, documenting and managing inbound requests, defects and providing ongoing technical maintenance. Communicating directly with clients in a professional manner to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and timely response. Devising creative solutions to accommodate technical challenges. Project management of all issue and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
1. Manage client base, client–centric support
2. Handle escalated client concerns
3. Troubleshoot and triage technical requests
4. Collaborate with internal teams
5. Multitask and prioritize numerous client tickets and requests
1. BS/BA degree
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications– Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
3. Strong communication skills, both oral and written
4. Excellent time management and organizational skills
1. Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
2. Team–oriented but also highly self–sufficient and self–motivated
3. Experience working in a team environment
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Experience in analytical tools (Excel)
Shift Start/End Time: 8:30–5:30 ET or comparable
Equity Staffing Group is a certified Minority–Owned and Operated (MBE) Consulting, Contingent Labor and Payroll Solutions provider focused on providing strategic solutions for Global 1000 corporations. We are owned and operated by a member of the Potawatomi Nation. Equity is one of the largest and fastest growing Native American owned and operated staffing agencies in the world.
Equity Staffing Group provides local expertise backed by national resources and a network of professionals. We are always at work identifying, recruiting, and developing relationships with talented professionals across the country. Companies can trust Equity to provide the most comprehensive Contingent Labor Solutions from Staffing Services, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Payroll Services.