We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join its growing team. Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. In addition to this, you will also be involved in the budget process and other ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate has strong process improvement skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Run various edit reports and calculate retroactive adjustments due to employees as a result of: job change, status change, salary increase and termination.
– Accounting and bookkeeping duties
– Plan oversee as well as prepare the conference staff for the annual audit process
– Gain experience in all aspects of accounting including but not limited to: financial statements, account payable and receivables, cash management and bank reconciliations, client relations
– Special Projects – other duties as assigned
– High School diploma or GED certificate\Bachelor 's degree preferred
– Proficiency in Microsoft excel skills, and familiarity with financial statements
– Positive interpersonal skills are important for working with program staff, funders and co–workers
– Candidates with experience working in financial settings through employment or internships are preferred.