Johnson Service Group is seeking a Financial Analyst – Reporting and Consolidations for a Direct Hire positions with one of our Premier Accounts in the Fremont, CA.
We are looking for a detail–oriented, hands–on, results–driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast–paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include supporting SEC and management reporting functions such as SEC filings, consolidation, accounting research and earnings release process, etc.
In this role you will:
- Participate in month–end close activities including (but not limited to) the review and analysis of financial statements, preparation of flux comments and margin analysis, etc.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual 10–K/10–Q schedules; prepare management presentation of results to the Board of Directors
- Assist with quarterly earnings release process
- Compute stock–based compensation and Earnings per Share
- Prepare US governmental reporting, International statutory filings and various ad hoc/finance projects
- Perform XBRL tagging/review and assist with technical research for accounting topics
- Prepare Statement of Cash Flows
- Review contracts for possible accounting implications and assist with technical research for accounting topics
- Research SEC and US GAAP disclosure requirements
- Compute and review financial trended data including financial ratios and other metrics
- Support the Consolidations manager in the preparation of consolidated financial statements
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full–service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre–IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.