- Monitoring hedge fund subscription & redemption activity; ensuring compliance with procedures and proper transaction settlement, including tracking receipt of documentation by underlying counterparties and reconciling terms to trade tickets
- Coordinating appropriate wire instructions with custodian banks for investment purchases & portfolio expenses
- Reviewing daily cash reconciliations and resolving outstanding items
- Ensuring integrity of transactional data in accounting system by reconciling to underlying fund correspondence; working with pricing team to resolve transactional or valuation discrepancies
- Tracking email correspondence within group inbox and responding to queries or escalating time–sensitive items
- Providing daily/monthly/ad–hoc reporting & support to internal & external stakeholders
Company Description Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end–to–end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses "bridge the execution gap" and experience accelerated business performance. Its client–centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid–market clients to succeed in today's global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.