Bookkeeper Office Manager
Our company is currently seeking ???a Bookeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Review and analyze invoices, process payments, post to accounts payable and receivables.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to and maintaining communications with vendors.
- Process weekly payroll
- Monitor bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure availability of funds
- Allocate and record funds to correct cost centers and general ledger accounts.
- Match payments to corresponding invoice back–up documentation.
- Perform bank account reconciliations.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail–oriented
- Preferably Bi–lingual–English/Spanish
- Computer skills a must
- Part time/flexible schedule available
- Communication skills a must
- Reliable transportation a must