Client : Banking and Finance
Work Location : Getzville, NY
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Duration : 6+ months (with possibility of extension/permanency)
- Analysis, examination, and help in effective decision making concerning financial investments.
- Prepare reports for the organization on the researched results
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting a common financial analysis of finance reports acquired from various departments like marketing, sales, purchase, communication, production and so on.
- Developing effective and new effective techniques and processes for financial planning, therefore rendering quality service to the customers.
- Developing appropriate financial methods and procedures of measuring and evaluating marketing performance.
- Evaluating business proposals with comprehensive analysis of monetary impact on business.
- Predicting and evaluating marketing expenses and returns.
- Should be able to conduct a common financial analysis of finance reports acquired from various departments like marketing, sales, purchase, communication, production and so on.
- With a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/any Business course. Open for fresh graduates. (preferred)
- Experience/background in the banking/financial industry (preferred)