Corporate Technical Accountant
"US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. ?? 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in technical accounting and/or mergers and acquisitions activity through industry and/or public accounting
Serving as a subject matter expert on various technical accounting matters related to acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures as well as interpreting, researching and resolving such matters.
• Monitoring and evaluating the impact of proposed accounting rule changes as well as assisting in the interpretation and implementation of accounting policies
• Performing due diligence
• Integrating newly acquired companies
• Creation of accounting policies and procedures for joint ventures
• Preparing technical accounting whitepapers and coordinating with external auditors.
• Working with third party valuation experts to prepare the opening balance sheet for acquisitions
• Preparing and/or review asset impairment analyses including the annual test for goodwill impairment and tradenames.Company Description Air and marine, and other industrial markets and operates coast–to–coast