Medical Practice Office Manager/Bookkeeper
MEDICAL PRACTICE OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER
Dynamic single specialty medical practice in the Coral Gables/Coconut Grove area is looking for an experienced full–time office manager. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in a medical practice, be a good communicator and work well with people. The candidate must also be proficient in QuickBooks.
The Office Manager provides oversight and support of the back end revenue cycle and workflow processes using data analytics, workflow assessments, and applying immediate and sustainable corrective measures. Through the analysis of key performance indicator data, the Office Manager works to improve Operations, Revenue Cycle efficiency and ensures the practice operates according to industry benchmarks to meet A/R performance goals and staff productivity. The ideal candidate must be very organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi–task.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs ongoing monitoring and auditing of all back end revenue cycle areas to ensure appropriate and accurate billing, collections and payment posting.
• Experienced in the development and management of projects and workflow reengineering.
• Identifies and reports on Revenue Cycle trends affecting reimbursement. • Denials management and follow up with various insurance carriers
• Applies root–cause analysis techniques to solve Practice and Revenue Cycle challenges.
• Performs contract and reimbursement variance analysis.
• Assesses the business use and functions of Revenue Cycle application systems and provides recommendations for optimization and upgrades as necessary.
• Physician payer credentialing
• Creates and runs daily, weekly, monthly revenue cycle reports
• Employee recruitment to fill vacant or newly created positions
• Ensures staff compliance with the practice's Policies and Procedures
• Performs yearly employee evaluations
• Utilizes QuickBooks to monitor and submit monthly practice expenses for payment
• Experience with NextGen and Availity a PLUS
Salary based on experience and benefits provided. Great work environment with growth opportunity.