Tax Administrative Assistant - CPA firm
The ideal candidate will have public accounting firm experience and be ready to support a variety of tax and accounting professionals.
- Process and assemble a variety of tax returns and financial statements utilizing paperless and paper processes.
- Assist with project and due date management
- Assist with billing process
- Setup and maintain client files
- Assist with engagement letter process
- Communicate with preparers, managers, supervisors, and partners
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a public accounting or other professional services firm
- Familiarity with tax return processing, tax forms, e–filing a plus
- Knowledge of CCH ProSystem fx Tax software a plus
- Familiarity with practice management tools such as document management, time & billing software, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, document scanning, etc. preferred.
- Overtime required during busy seasons
- Must be able to work in a fast–paced, deadline–driven environment. Excellent organizational skills a must!