Financial Analyst - Not for Profit
We are a recruitment company that specializes in finding great candidates for Vancouver's not–for–profit eco–system. A partner organization (50–100 employees) is currently looking for a financial analyst to join their team.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month–end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills