Full Charge Bookkeeper + QuickBooks for Real Estate Investment Firm
Seeking Full–Charge Bookkeeper for Real Estate Investment Company near Westwood.
Work directly with owner and should be comfortable working with partners, clients, legal counsel and accountants.
Comfortable and casual office environment. 9AM–6PM Mon–Fri.
Competitive compensation based on skill and experience with room for advancement.
Please email Resume along with salary history.
- At least five years of proven financial or accounting experience and background
- Highly proficient and experienced with QuickBooks Accounting
- Excellent computer, MS Office, organizational skills, and be detail–oriented
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Energetic, adaptable, prompt, dependable and trustworthy
- Real estate/property management experience a plus; College degree preferred.
- Manage books of several investment entities
- Facilitate and record banking, credit card an bank transactions
- Experience in AP/AR, Journal Entries, Ledger recording and GL
- Reconcile monthly account statements and update database
- Review project financials and reports
- Prepare tax and other legal information and documents
- Oversee accurate filing and recording of financial and other necessary documents
- Assist with personnel and payroll
- Administrative filing and postage; perform bank deposits
- Coordinate with asset management and remote managers/staff
- Follow up on research and project related tasks