Responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records of four companies under the direction of the CFO (who is a CPA). Specifically:
- Maintain books & records of companies in accordance with modified GAAP (tax);
- Produce accurate monthly financial statements including Source & Application of Funds;
- Construct and monitor annual operating budgets and reporting;
- Monitor internal controls and protect the companies' assets;
- Perform and/or execute special accounting/financial project for management;
- Monitor compliance with state and federal business and tax filing requirements.
- Conduct yourself with professionalism;
- Merge naturally into the company culture of service, teamwork and hard work;
- Contribute to the fun and enjoyment of working with Masterpiece professionals
- 4 year degree with major in Accounting;
- At least 5 years experience in General Ledger maintenance or audit;
- At least 1 year experience with Peachtree or Quick Books accounting software
PREFER: Small business experience (20 – 100 employees)
CPA certificate NOT REQUIRED
To Candidates and Agencies: PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
Please apply only if qualified. Thanks.Company Description One of Florida's largest interior design firms in business since 1999. Specialists in merchandising of models for national homebuilders. Located in Orlando suburb with staff of about 40.