Accounts Payable Specialist
As a growing Real Estate Holdings company, we are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk), in real estate a plus.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles, Quickbooks knowledge (will be tested)
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands–on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail (Very High)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and under strict deadlines
- Ability to multi–task and work with team members
Please be sure to have clearly knowledge and skills revolving around Quickbooks, there will be limited training and the need to be skillful from day 1 is critical.
Company Description Ameristar is a growing Real estate holdings firm looking to expand its investment solutions for worldwide investors.