Financial Analyst - Investment Accounting
The New Mexico State Investment Council (SIC) seeks to hire a qualified Financial Coordinator in Investment Accounting. Tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- Process monthly Land Grant Permanent Fund (LGPF) and Severance Tax Permanent Fund (STPF) distributions to beneficiaries.
- Reconcile valuations of over 220 alternative investments (Real Estate, Real Assets, Private Equity) to the SIC's custody bank and consultants on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile daily alternative investment transactions to SIC's custody bank and consultants, insuring all are properly accounted for.
- The position is a Pay Band 75.
- Required Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration and five (5) years of directly related experience in State government budgeting, accounting and/or auditing.
- Any combination of education from an accredited college or university in a related field and/or direct experience in this occupation totaling nine (9) years may substitute for the required education and experience.
- Interested parties can reply via ZipRecruiter, however, if candidate is selected for an interview, they must logon to and apply through NEOGOV to be considered for employment.
Company Description New Mexico State Government Agency located in Santa Fe, NM.