Business Analyst - Training and Competence
Business Analyst focusing on training and competence, based in Telford, Shropshire
This role will work closely with departmental managers, engineering and QSHE functions to ensure process based training and competence are established with learning and development best practice.
- Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Flexible Hours Available –
- Monday to Thursday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. or 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Friday 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. or 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
The role of Business Analyst:
- Working with site managers to establish a standardised training and competency approach, including completing regular assessments of – process training, competency gap and training ROI.
- Creation of bespoke training packs, supporting the needs of the business.
- Work with the QSHE team to identify and support process training needs in relation to new business, audit findings and process changes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on related improvement activities.
- Involvement in all cross company key meetings, identifying and where necessary developing and improvement of training is required.
- Integrate online and blended learning systems to support process skills.
- Work closely with the Head of QSHE to identify and proactively work on cross site projects to continually improve process training and competency.
- Evidence of Supervising a small team, and/or project leader.
- Able to use Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Proven ability to create own training packages, using innovative training.
- Proven ability to audit and interrogate processes.
- Proven communication and training skills.
- Train the trainer.
- CIPD – Learning and Development related.
- ISO9001 and / or ISO14001 awareness or auditing.
- Health and Safety Qualification.
- Project Management.
- Kaizen (5S, QC).
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in a FMCG environment.
- Training and manufacturing background.
- Minimum 5 years' in a training and learning/development role.
- Involvement in leading projects.
- Supervisory and Management experience (inc. budget management).
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Process auditing skills.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.