CAS is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This position will be located in our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills a must
- Experience interpreting and manipulation of large data sets a plus
- SAP ECC and Salesforce.com experience desired in master data maintenance and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite; especially EXCEL
- Self–starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position will provide coordination and oversight support for customer master data governance within CAS business applications, including SAP, ECC, BW and Salesforce.com. The position will directly be responsible in administering master data architectural policy decisions and help in the maintenance of daily and project activities as related. In addition, the position will also be looked to provide Business Applications project and program support by helping with user acceptance testing, program documentation, and data retrieval relating to CAS business systems. Other duties include working directly with CAS service centers in Germany and Japan to update shared master data and participation in projects to enhance CAS business systems.
CAS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including a generous vacation plan, medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and employee savings and retirement plans. Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future. EEO/Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranCompany Description At CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society, we are scientists, technologists and business leaders who continuously and passionately pursue new knowledge in our quest to fuel scientific discovery and empower innovation.
Dedicated to the ACS vision of improving people's lives through the transforming power of chemistry, the CAS team of highly trained scientists finds, collects and organizes all publicly disclosed substance information, creating the world's most reliable collection of content that is vital to innovation worldwide. CAS provides a suite of solutions relied on by researchers, patent professionals and decision–makers around the world that advance the scientific enterprise by enabling discovery and facilitating workflows.