Manager Actuals Reporting –Corporate Finance
- Manage on-time reporting procedures to Group (SAP FC) as per Global Finance reporting time-table, with full compliance to GSK (IFRS) financial manual.
- Support timely sign off of financial in group consolidation (SAP FC) after providing CFO/Financial Controller comfort on results through high quality commentary and analysis.
- Ensure robustness of month-end close processes including oversight of month-end time-table across the extended finance organization, adequacy of provisions, accruals, prepayment etc., review & confirm correct inventory valuation,
- Perform analytics on Gross to net Sales, Trade discounts, returns understanding and ROI etc.
- Review correct recording of in-licensing and other BD arrangements.
- Provide above country finance teams, context and high-quality insights and interpretation of financial performance through review of P&L & BS commentary
- Preparation analytics and report on agreed Performance dashboard and value drivers to GSK India Leadership Team.
- Support GSF (Support Function) process owners to manage to budgets including analytical reviews and commentary.
- Collaborate with Planning team with actuals and analytics as and when required.
- 7 to 10 years with Post qualified experience in Group Reporting, management analytics, performance dashboards.