NFP Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers
The Not-for-Profit sector is an important and growing part of this top 10 firm in London. Their specialists work to deliver exceptional service to our clients in Charities, Housing and Education.
This top 10 firm generate fees in excess of £26m from their NFP clients. This has grown by over 50% in the last 4 years and continues to grow. It is a key area of investment for the firm.
Due to our growth, they are recruiting at all levels (from graduate to Senior Manager) for their specialist audit team in either London or Gatwick offices.
As an Audit Senior or Audit Assistant Manager you will manage the on-site audit delivery - liaising between the Audit engagement team and the client to ensure the assignments are delivered to a high quality and within agreed timescales.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office.
- Experience managing projects.
- Wider housing/charity/education experience or commercial property experience
- Working knowledge of housing, charity or Education SORPs
- Experience of managing AQR in-scope audit clients
- Experience and track record for winning new work
- Ability to grow personal network of contacts internally and externally
Salary up to £51,500 plus overtime.