MMP are looking for a Business Analyst to provide transactional and analytical finance support and excellent front line customer service, by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring client needs are met and the Finance team objectives are achieved. This role is working within a Housing association in South East London.
Pay: GBP29.09 LTD p/h
– Provide insightful and intelligent variance analysis for monthly PI pack with a commentary on the key drivers of the material variances, producing high quality analyses to assist in strategic decision making, ensuring reporting deadlines are met and right–first–time service is delivered.
– Prepare accurate and timely audit schedules and statutory accounting notes for the group and its subsidiaries.
– Monitor controls in line with financial and operating regulations and address any concerns highlighted by Internal Audit or Compliance teams.
– Prepare, post or review weekly, monthly and ad–hoc accounting journals, along with monthly/annual balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring each journal and reconciliation is accurate, complete and compliant with standard accounting practices and internal regulations.
– Support finance projects ensuring the objectives of the project are delivered, adopting a cross–department collaborative working style.
– Provide a user–friendly, customer–focused and reliable service at all times, creating strong working relationships with internal and external customers and consistently demonstrating a 'can–do' attitude.
– Continuously review and seek to improve systems and processes to maximise efficiency and keep things as simple and easy for users as possible and maintaining a positive approach to change at all times
– Part qualified CCAB accountant, degree level qualification, or similar experience