My client an Insurance business is looking for a permanent Business Analyst to join their business transformation programme.
- Understand the business issue that needs to be resolved, gathering evidence to feed into the cost / benefits analysis
- Analyse and map the "As Is" process
- Elicit requirements / objectives
- Model the "To Be" business process
- Assess the impact of the proposed change to the whole of the business, not just the functional area requesting the change
- Document the requirements including acceptance criteria
- Obtain formal sign–off of requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the cost/benefits analysis.
- Support the implementation of changes, through regular liaison with the development and testing teams as well as end users and stakeholders.
- Assist the testing teams to identify the root cause of a defect and help with identifying the correct resolver group.
- As and when required, work as part of the existing test team to validate and verify that changes are working as specified.
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis and requirements management in the UK insurance market, using an agile framework such as Scrum is critical.
- Database expertise sufficient to enable the creation of SQL queries
- Working with web based technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Price Comparison sites such as Go Compare and Confused.
- Ability to communicate effectively, assertively and comfortably with technology partners.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this Business Analyst role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on or email