Tax Manager - London (Brentfond) - ??70,000
Our PE–backed client is looking for a Tax Manager who will be looking afterForeign Exchange, managing FX rate, Group Tax Budget & Forecast, Year End Tax reporting, complex modelling of tax rates, International loans, transfer pricing document.
This is a newly created role that will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and offer great ooportunity to work with Senior Management.
- Overall responsibility for all corporate tax compliance obligations including corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Complete review of VAT returns and VAT processes including relationships between the Partnership, the funds and third party administrators.
- Overall responsibility for operational taxes at fund level to ensure that exposures are properly identified
- Support in the management of tax accounting processes, including current and deferred taxation and related disclosures in financial statements.
- Review of key tax account reconciliations and support to finance team as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/ATIC with 2–5 years post–qualified experience.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch!