Interim Finance Business Partner
The Interim Finance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the Senior Business Directors in all aspects of finance. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering this is a key role within the Business Partnering team and although interim, will be integral to the organisation the the coming months.
My client is a well know government organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Business Partner will be:
- Deliver high quality finance analysis to aid in decision making.
- Offer sound financial advice to various stakeholders and challenge independently.
- Ensure revenues and project costs are accurately recognised and communicated.
- Drive the Corporate plan and RAP processes.
- Develop and implement forward thinking customer focused solutions and drive revenue streams.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Business Directors and the wider team.
The successful candidate for the Interim Finance Business Partner will be:
- Able to start immediately.
- Hold a relevant CCAB/CIMA qualification, ideally with 2+ years PQE.
- Able to demonstrate effective Business Partnering experience in past roles.
- Have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Any or familiarity of principle and governance of managing public money, is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Oracle is a benefit.
My candidate is offering a competitive salary, location allowance and a truly exciting opportunity to work in a unique environment.