Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
An Exciting role as junior accounts payable clerk for a leading firm in central London.
My Client is a growing firm based in central London.
The Successful Junior Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with other departments in finance
- Reconcile supplier statements daily
The Successful candidate for the role of Junior Accounts Payable Clerk Must have:
- You will have previous experience in accounts payable
- You will have an understanding of basic accounting procedures
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
- You will have excellent time management skills
- Must be educated to at least degree level
The successful candidate will be paid between £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.