A Management Accountant is now required to join a growing business in Walsall.
A diverse business with a strong reputation in the local market.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Director and will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial information. This role will play a pivotal part in the wider business operations and will involve forging effective working relationships with key personnel.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Producing the monthly profit and loss account
- Cash flow forecasting
- Maintaining the nominal ledger
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Supporting with the financial accounts
- Financial analysis as and when required
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- The ability to communicate with operational stakeholders
- A pragmatic approach
- A proven track record of improving processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits