A newly created role for a Company Accountant to join a business based in Wolverhampton that is experiencing significant growth.
A growing business based in Wolverhampton.
As the Company Accountant for this newly created role, you will report into the Director and take responsibility for the day to day management of financial activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing the financial accounts
- VAT returns
- Tax computations
- Overseeing the purchase and sales ledger activities
- Month end reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with key operational staff
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- A proven track record working a wide ranging finance role
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Sound system knowledge