The Management Accountant reports into the Finance Manager within a small team and is responsible for the production and delivery of the monthly management accounts. This includes managing the cash flow, raising customer invoices and collecting cash. The business has a successful track record and has invested in a complete overhaul of systems. This is an ideal role for someone with an interest and desire in improving efficiencies and processes.
The Management Accountant is an integral part of the accounts and finance function with exposure to directors and senior management.Key Responsibilities
- Prepare the monthly intercompany matrix.
- Refresh monthly management accounts.
- Prepare overhead reports and analysis.
- Process monthly journals.
- Reconcile the nominal ledger accounts on group companies.
- Process fixed asset additions and disposals.
- Collect debtors and report weekly on debtor balances.
- Prepare a weekly contract cash position report.
- Manage cash balances daily including cash deposits
- ACA , ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in delivering accurate and timely management information
- MS Excel to a high level for spreadsheet design, data management, and graphs
- Excellent written and verbal communication