A leading household brand is looking for two credit controllers to join their team. As a Partner in a unique business, you will share in the responsibilities of ownership as well as its rewards. Partners in the business deliver this through the following commitments:
To support the delivery of a range of process–based activities on behalf of the whole Partnership, in as an efficient and effective way as possible
- Prompt resolution of queries in an effective and professional manner
- Outbound calling to chase payments
- Establishing professional relationships with team and stakeholders
- Establishing and improving knowledge of relevant end to end process
- Ensuring output is delivered with focus on 'getting it right first time' through attention to detail
- Taking ownership of own continuous development
- Delivering Change & Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring Compliance
- Compliance with key relevant internal controls and regulatory requirements including those required under the ICF
- Good IT skills, including Excel Experience of Oracle financial systems
- Retail experience
- Internal External
- Proactive engagements with stakeholders across the business, to discuss day to day operations and resolve issues.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.