My client a professional services provider have an urgent requirement to recruit a qualified Management Accountant to produce management accounts for a portfolio of clients, whilst working closely with and reporting to company directors.
In this role you will take ownership for the preparation of accurate monthly / quarterly management accounts with the associated commentaries for a variety of clients. This will include large manufacturing companies and service providers to small sole traders and charities. Management accounts will include a variety of financial statements, variance analysis, KPI reports and bank covenants.
- Cash flow forecasts, budgets and scenario planning
- System reviews and recommendation reports
- Training clients to produce management accounts
- Xero conversions, implementation and training.
- Other accountancy software training including Sage and Quick Books
- Control account reconciliations including but not limited to; bank reconciliations, invoice finance reconciliation, HP reconciliations, Debtors and Creditor reconciliations PAYE, NI & Wage reconciliations, and VAT reconciliations.
- VAT returns, EC sales lists, intrastat reports.
- Attend client meetings
- Quote for jobs and raise bills for my services
- Develop and promote financial procedures and create efficiencies and improve practices and systems company wide.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with management accounts preparation experience. In an ideal world you will be practice trained with experience of working in industry, however my client is open minded to a candidate who has no practice exposure.
In return my client is willing to offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits to include; 27 days plus stats holiday, bonus scheme and 5% pension contribution.
For further information please contact Lee Walker at Seymour John Ltd.