The successful candidate will have responsibility over the month end timetable, performing reconciliations for the various sites, reviewing data and processing information. A key part of this role will be variance analysis and understanding financial information.
My Client is a leader in its field of manufacturing and a highly successful brand. It has strong roots and being highly acquisitive, always looks to put its influence into new business opportunities.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- responsibility for the month end time table
- processing management accounts packs
- perform reconciliations and liaise with other business areas
- perform costing and variance analysis
- rolling budgets and forecasting
- supporting senior managers in preparation of financial information and board packs
This role will be a steep learning curve for any applicant and there is vast room to consistently add to your responsibilities. As such you will need to be eager to learn and willing to be adaptable. A demonstrable ability to work autonomously is desireable.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant preferably with experience within manufacturing. The business welcomes applicants from industry or practice backgrounds.
A fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative business.
Chance to learn, develop and grow