As a Management Accountant, your primary role will be to provide the monthly packs for a portion of the business by following process.
I am delighted to be working with a growing SME based in Christchurch. My client is a very well respected player in their industry, and positioned themselves at the higher end of the market. Due to another period of growth, my client is looking to add a Management Accountant to their team.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts.
- Bank reconciliation including investigating differences.
- Payroll - fourth administration, payroll submission to the payroll provider.
- Weekly Wage /Food Tracker Reports.
- Vat Returns (quarterly).
- Monthly Stock Reports.
- Accruals & Prepayments.
- Inter-company charges and reconciliations.
- Company credit card transactions (GM).
- Audit Prep.
- Reviewing supplier payment runs.
- Participating in Budget process and reviews.
- Adhoc analysis.
To be successful in your application for Management Accountant, you should have:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthused and motivated by challenging environment and organic / non-organic growth.
- Knowledge of the industry desirable.
- Part qualification of either CIMA or ACCA.
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills. Macro knowledge is desirable but not essential.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary.
- Study Support if required.
- Opportunity for excellent career progression.
More searches like this
- Management accountant Accountant jobs in Leisure and hospitality
- Management accountant Assistant management accountant jobs in Leisure and hospitality
- Management accountant Financial accountant jobs in Leisure and hospitality
- Management accountant Financial analyst jobs in Leisure and hospitality
- Management accountant Group accountant jobs in Leisure and hospitality