Business Analyst Graduate
Grove Group are currently recruiting for a Graduate Business Analyst
The position of a Business Analyst is a highly specialised position with a plethora of challenges and responsibilities, you will build your skill set to manage the operational efficacy and excellence of the organisation.
This will involve designing documents and work flow systems, providing solutions to new business unit ideas, trends, and concepts through the latest technological paths.
Although the preferred location is Burgess Hill there may be an opportunity for the right candidate to work from the Watford branch, WD24 4YY.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and analysing the project's business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client's business needs
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services.
Graduate Business Analyst Requirements
It is essential you are educated to degree level, with the ability to analyse and document complex business processes. A solid mathematical aptitude is essential along with:
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
Grove Group are one of the UK's leading suppliers to the vehicle repair and refinish industry. We have identified an opportunity for a Graduate Business Analyst to join our team at our Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, with the possibility to join the Watford branch for the right candidate.
With over 100 years' experience, we have developed many strong industry–relevant partnerships, enabling the group to offer innovative products, services and support across the country. Our aim is to provide a one–stop solution to all body shops and distribution partners with efficient delivery of the best products at competitive prices.
Suitable skills and experience include: Business Analyst, Graduate Business Analyst, Business Graduates, Junior Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Process Analyst, Enterprise Analyst, Product Manager, Graduate Jobs, Trainee
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Business Analyst role then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'.
You must be eligible to work in the UK