HR Business Analyst
Business Analyst to drive and ensure HR data is used to enhance business decisions within the organisation, This role will be responsible for reporting on HR data to our stakeholders, ensuring the highest quality of data reporting.
A competitive global FMCG organisation
My dynamic fast paced client is looking for a Business Analyst on a temporary basis to drive and ensure HR data is used to enhance business decisions within the organisation.
This role will be responsible for reporting on HR data to our stakeholders, ensuring the highest quality of data reporting. The role will also play a pivotal part in modernising the HR service, by supporting the design our HR processes of the future and supporting HR projects that focus on People, Process and Technology.
Responsible for implementing data analytics that enables business change within the HR function through the analysis of people data. The role will support change by ensuring that decisions are made based on robust analysis and are evidence based. You will ensure that the HR Business Partners and Business Leads have accurate and timely insights into people data, and will be responsible for analysing and driving the right outcomes for the business. This is a dual role and the other duties will focus on understanding HR Processes throughout the employee lifecycle, assisting in the redesign using system led processes to meet business requirements. Processes need to be simple, enabled by technology and deliver the right customer experience to achieve that outcome by:
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and Implement People Dashboards
- Create a suit of People reports that enable business decisions
- Work with payroll to create a suite of reports
- Ensure timely and accurate production of all people data;
- Take an active lead in consolidating all data, working with the teams to enhance and streamline data production;
- Proactively improve the quality of data within HR, taking ownership for new initiatives and ideas whilst utilising HR analytics best practice;
- Work closely with Reward and Recognition to assist with data analytics'
- collate the outcomes of the as–is assessment and document the performance of the process today
- Leading and facilitating process workshops that involve understanding process requirements, deep dives
- processes need to be simple, enabled by technology and deliver the right customer experience to achieve that outcome
- Assist in the development and the To–Be processes
- Continuously review processes for improvement, especially with the introduction of technology, technological upgrades etc.
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Implement change control and undertake impact analysis for any process changes
Having excellent IT skills.
Being logical and objective
Having good understanding of business environment.
Having math skills.
Advanced Excel capability
Experience of process mapping
GBP35,000 – GBP45,000 on a hourly or daily rate equivalent.