Calling all Business Analysts! Work for a fun and vibrant company who are passionate about supporting and nurturing their employees to their full potential.
Business Analyst– About the company
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a unique agency who specialise in delivering ROI through Wi–Fi analytics and engagement. They cover a wide range of sector including healthcare, leisure, retail and hospitality.
Our client has recently implemented Agile into their Developmental team and is searching for a Business Analyst to complete the puzzle perfectly! The successful candidate will be a quick learner who can get to grips with a requirement and turn this understanding into actionable user stories. You will need a good understanding of Jira and Agile management platform and report to the Technical Project Manager.
With a generous benefits package including birthday off, flexible working hours and healthcare vouchers this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Main Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Write in–depth user stories with the relevant acceptance criteria and keep project backlogs topped up with high quality detailed tickets.
- Question user stories down to the intricate details– defined and technical but also open enough to allow autonomy for our developers to create the best solution.
- Take charge of all processes on Jira and Agile platforms.
- Manage part–time Business Analysts and take charge of business analytics in order to increase momentum.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Embraces Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Understands how to analyse as–is and to–be models and performance gap analysis.
- Experienced in working with senior–level stakeholders and managers.
- In–depth knowledge of creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Confident with Jira
- From a development or technical background.
Sound like an amazing role? Don't miss this opportunity and get in touch with a member of our award–winning team!