Well–known financial services firm seeking to add a detail–oriented Financial Analyst to examine prospective clients' financial statements and make recommendations using our proprietary investment system. Must hold Life & Health Insurance License. Not responsible for lead generation!
- Analyze client statements and examine the suitability for a future relationship.
- Design and develop client–specific, proprietary investment system following strict company guidelines and processes.
- Research new product availability and coordinate product changes with insurance carriers.
- Act as quality control for documents being presented to clients to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Conduct review meetings personally with existing clients to discuss past performance and make recommendations to adjust financial plans and improve future performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex and diverse information; collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design – Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principals; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving scenarios; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four–year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.Company Description With several decades' experience and a dominant regional media presence, Crash Proof Retirement is a financial services firm with over 5,000 clients, dedicated to consumer advocacy and education. Their Headquarters is located in King of Prussia (convenient from Route 76, 476, and the PA Turnpike). Along with a very dedicated and experienced staff, Crash Proof Retirement leans heavily on the marketing efforts of Retirement Media, Inc, a cutting edge media production company focused on serving the American retiree. The Retirement Media production crew operates in–house with Crash Proof Retirement, equipped with a state–of–the–art television and radio studio, to produce industry–leading marketing strategies seen and heard across the country.
As we continue to grow and expand our advocacy efforts, we are always looking for opportunities to work with dynamic and motivated professionals who share our passion for excellence, integrity and truth.