Our client are a well known and highly reputable charity based in a central Bath location.
Our client are a well known and highly reputable charity based in a central Bath location. We are working with them to appoint a Finance Manager (initially on a 6 month contract but with the possibility of going permanent,) due to an internal promotion.
The Finance Manager is a crucial member of the small finance team. The role is responsible for:
- Managing the monthly management accounting process.
- Working with the line manager to prepare the statutory accounts, year end and working alongside the auditors.
- Managing a small finance team of 2 people.
- Deputising for (where appropriate) the Head of Finance
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position:
- Qualified Accountant - newly qualified candidates as well as those with significant post qualification experience welcome to apply.
- Experience in a charity environment will be beneficial
- Good technical skills
- Previous experience of managing / supervising staff
On offer for the Finance Manager position:
- A salary of £35,000-£37,500
- Good holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- 6 month contract initially