Finance Analyst Graduate role
An opportunity has arisen to job a well established business on the outskirts of Chesterfield.
This is a newly created role due to growth and you will be based in brand new modern offices.
Reporting to the head of finance duties will include:
– Cost analysis
– Producing and reviewing KPI statistics
– Reviewing departmental costs
– Analysing warehouse production speed and efficiency
– Manipulate large volumes of data
– Working closely with Department Managers
– Producing MI reports for Directors review
– Travelling to other European sites
Suitable candidates will be advanced in Excel being able to manage large volumes of data and work with VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables and Macros. You will have a relevant degree for this type of role and looking for your first move on the career ladder. Ideally you will have experience with SAP though, not essential.
European travel will be required with the role so would suit someone who wants that international exposure.
In return the company are offering a good salary and benefits package which can be discussed at interview.
If you meet the necessary requirements and looking for a new role then apply today!